PerfectFold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PerfectFold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnagias

Carnagias

SK Points : 18

Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89 Empty
PostSubject: Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89   Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey everyone, I'm MX89 on Full Tilt Poker.
My facebook is www.facebook.com/xbabyxman23,
if you love poker or just would like to talk about poker, feel free to add me.
My favorite games are No Limit Hold Em', Pot Limit Omaha Hi, and Omaha Hi/Low.

I started my bankroll from zero dollars through freerolls, won some money, but went broke 3 different times.
After that, I almost quit poker altogether. I regathered myself, and came back to cash in many more freerolls since.
Now my bankroll is steadily building and I am a proud member of Full Tilt Poker.

I learned to play No Limit Hold Em' very early on (around 14), I learned Pot Limit Omaha after I had registered for a freeroll, and didn't realize what I had gotten into. I watched a few hands and very quickly picked up the game, in about 3 hours time. For Omaha Hi/Low, I registered for a cash game freeroll and thought it was Omaha Hi, but it was Hi/Low, I learned Omaha Hi/Low in the duration of the freeroll, which was about 3 hours. Personally, I think Omaha Hi/Low is one of the most complex forms of poker, it requires a lot of concentration and understanding of the Hi/Low scheme.

My favorite pros are: Phil Ivey, Mike Matusow, Jennifer Harman, to name a few.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xbabyxman23
xFTOx
Admin

SK Points : 103

Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89   Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Great introduction, Carnagias.

Welcome to StakeAPro! Hope you enjoy the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down

Up and Coming Full Tilt Poker Player - MX89
Page 1 of 1